As a dedicated real estate agent, I am qualified to guide you in buying or selling a home. I believe in using my skills in finance, contracts, negotiation and marketing to your best advantage. Also Licensed Real Estate Instructor. Now you can ask the teacher.
Buying or selling a home is one of the most important transactions in the lives of many people. Because of that, it is important that you work with someone you trust and feel is a market expert with integrity. People trust me with their most-valuable asset. It's a responsibility I take very seriously. I know that your success is my success.
I offer local expertise in a home market tailored to meet your needs. As a local professional, I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy. I will do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market. I will make the process as pleasurable and stress-free an experience for you as I can.
I don't measure my success through awards received or achievements, but through the satisfaction of my clients. Whether you are looking to buy or sell your home, I will provide sound and trustworthy advice to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Let me guide you through the complexities of buying or selling your home, eliminating hassles and stress. I look forward to working with you.
· Custom Home
· Luxury Homes
· New Construction
· New Home
· Certified Internet Professional - E-PRO
· Graduate Realtor Institute - GRI
· Certified Distressed Property Expert - CDPE
· Accredited Buyer Representative - ABR
· Licensed Broker
· Short Sales and Foreclosures Resource - SFR
· Veterans of Foreign Wars
· Disabled American Veterans
· Member of the Sarasota Elks
· Member of the National Association of Realtors
· Ranked as high as #3 in Commissions Earned in Florida (in Franchise system)
· Ranked as high as #29 in the world in Commissions Earned (in Franchise system)
Veterans Realty, Inc